DTP 340 A
Fast and reliable, heavy-duty, semi-automatic, desktop punching machine.
Very versatile machine for all types of book and calendar punching production.
Customer benefits :
- Punching dies for all types of ring wire,
- plastic comb, coil and calendars.
- Punch a wide range of mixed stocks
- Fast die changes
- Fastest machine in its class with automatic paper ejection.
- Up to 3 times faster than a standard bench top machine
- QSA (Quick Size Adjustment) for high flexibility ofdifferent paper formats
- Vertical paper feeding for precise punching
Width 340 mm
Punch Up To 3.5mm
Mechanical cycles per hour 1,200
Max. punched sheets per hour 36,000
Strong and reliable German engineered punching dies with a working width of 340 mm. Available in a wide range of different punch patterns.
Simple vertical loading system for quick and effortless die changes.
QSA (Quick Size Adjustment) technology allows the quick cancellation of punching pins without the need to remove the die.
The depth gauge feature allows the operator to adjust the punched hole margin from 2 mm to 4,5 mm(1). This adds strength to the bound edge.
Simple to use control panel for adjusting paper format and pitch. The automatic sensor can be turned on or off.
Paper stop with automatic sensor. Activated when the paper is placed in the die and moved over the sensor allowing for fast and accurate punching.
Large waste tray which can be easily removed allowing emptying from the rear of the machine
The paper tray collects the automatically ejected punched sheets ready for binding.